Artesanal Suave 100% de Agave Tequila Anejo NV
A dark and complex Añejo that’s rich with brown sugar and baking spice aromas. The refined palate showcases an agave quality with a touch of spice on the finish.
- Varietal:Estate-grown Blue Weber agave from a 300-hectares organically farmed lowland site.
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Fermented in El Llano's original cement vat with house yeast for 6-7 days.
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot stills with a copper condenser
- Still Size:2,500L
- Cooperage:Ex-Bourbon barrels
- Maturation:Aged for 20 months.
- Distiller Name:Eduardo & Jaime Orendain
- Finishing:Rested in neutral tanks for 60 days, then bottled with no chill filtration.
- Producer Website:https://www.tequilaarette.com/