Sauvage' Vermentino IGP Vaucluse - 2022
Sauvage is a lively Vermentino with an aromatic array of grapefruit, fresh apple, green almond, hawthorn, pear, and pineapple. The palate is crisp and taut, with minerality and hints almond. The vermentino has notes of grapefruit, fresh apple, green almond, hawthorn, pear, pineapple. Crisp and taut this cuvee has minerality and bittersweet hints.
- Brand:Anne Pichon
- Region:Rhône Valley
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50ppm total
- Climate:Continental with very hot summer, low rainfalls and dry due to the strong wind called "mistral"
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:1 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2008.0
- Fermentation:After direct pressing, a one-month fermentation with select neutral yeasts takes place in stainless steel.
- Elevage:4 months aging in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Veronique Pichon and Jeremy Casado
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Total Production:400 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Anne Pichon is Certified Organic.