Bodalen Bourbon Whiskey NV
Bodalen is a single estate high-rye bourbon born from grains grown by head distiller Michael Swanson on his family’s century old farm, then aged in Minnesota-made oak barrels. In the glass, toffee and zesty orange aromas lead into a persistent finish with dark chocolate and brown sugar notes.
- Brand:Far North Spirits, Inc
- Varietal:60% Corn, 30% AC Hazlet Rye, 10% Malted Barley (by Vertical Malt in Crookston MN). Planted and harvested on the Swanson Family Farm.
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Hammer milled and mashed on-site; open top fermented with house selected yeast for 4-5 days.
- Still Type:Hybrid Pot Still
- Still Size:500G
- Distillation:Double distilled to 150 proof
- Maturation:Aged minimum of 20 months.
- Distiller Name:Michael Swanson
- Producer Website:https://farnorthspirits.com/