Jimmy Red Straight Bourbon NV
High Wire's flagship spirit, this bourbon is made from 100% Jimmy Red corn, a magenta-hued landrace grain grown for decades on James Island and nearly lost forever. Scott and Ann have worked with a team of researchers and farmers for 9+ years to rebuild a secure seed supply for this flavorful whiskey.
- Brand:High Wire
- Region:South Carolina
- Varietal:"100% Jimmy Red corn, a previously endangered heirloom varietal "
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Pot-column hybrid
- Still Size:2000L
- Distillation:53 Gallon Kelvin New White Oak Char 3
- Cooperage:2-4 years in oak
- Finishing:Scott Blackwell
- Sustainable Practice:Yes