Brut Réserve NV
This cuvée, which has a straw-yellow hue and a delicate, softly rising mousse and bubbles, is instantly recognizable from its appearance. The overall effect is one of bright, sparkling freshness. Under the allure of white flesh fruit flavors (apples, crisp pears), the palate experiences a gentle delight with a delicate texture. With the effortless grace of a delectable lightness that brings together the gourmet flavors of spring. An ethereal, yet distinct and exact strength in the aroma, followed by a natural, luminous brightness. Highlighted by the presence of extremely pure and gently biscuit aromas and a wonderful primary example (floral and fresh fruits). Tasting is the perfect companion for any event. It goes well with appetizers, main courses, and desserts alike. 8–9 degrees Celsius
- Brand:Champagne Billecart-Salmon
- Sub-Region:Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal:30% Pinot Noir from the Montagne de Reims and the Grande Vallée de la Marne, 30% Chardonnay sourced from the best Crus in the Champagne region, 40% Meunier from the Vallée de la Marne and the southern slopes of Epernay.
- Color:Sparking White
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Vinification in stainless steel tanks
- Elevage:Ageing on lees: 30 months
- Scores:92/100 - JAMES SUCKLING - JULY 2022
- Tasting Notes:The Brut Réserve is a light, fine and harmonious champagne. It is made up of a blend of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Meunier from three different years and sourced from the best sites in the Champagne region.