Le Rendez-Vous N°3 Pinot Meunier
Our third stop takes in the three historic terroirs of Leuvrigny, Damery and Venteuil, where the Pinot Meunier varietal gives wine from this region its distinctive identity. A careful selection process based on the purity of the fruit and the balance of flavours in order to define a style even closer to low dosage. In its continuous quest for excellence, Billecart-Salmon is constantly experimenting with new methods to further improve the quality of its wines. A range has been born from the fruit of this work to offer you a unique tasting experience. Precise, New, Bold, each new release will epitomise an exceptional terroir and a champagne grape variety as well as the art of a meticulous winemaking.
- Brand:Champagne Billecart-Salmon
- Varietal:100% Leuvrigny, Festigny and Damery et Venteuil.
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Vinification in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:Ageing on lees: 64 months
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-billecart.fr/en/les-rendez-vous/rdv-3-meunier-extra-brut
- Tasting Notes:A sensual textured mouthfeel leading to an indulgent fluidity that blossoms into deeply delicious, fruity notes (white cherry, pineapple and yellow plums). The blissful sensation of reaching a certain pleasure point, of flying high with senses elevated and honed. Finally, a finish that is just as enjoyable, lengthening to notes of white pepper with a pleasant tartness of yellow fruit.