Cuvée Oeuf - 2018
This pure and delicate vintage Champagne, composed of 100% Pinot Meunier, is defined by graceful effervescence. Deliciously elegant, it shows a thin steam of bubbles plus brioche, pastry cream, hazelnut, and yellow floral aromas. Dynamic, yet simultaneously silky, it’s a wonderfully balanced wine. The first nose is elegant: brioche, pastry cream, hazelnut, yellow flowers (mimosa). The attack on the palate is precise and without firmness. The balance is very coherent, dynamic and silky at the same time.
- Brand:Champagne Andre Heucq
- Sub-Region:Marne Valley
Show More Less Information
- Climate:The climate of Vallée de la Marne is oceanic with a continental influence.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:5.7 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1990.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place in clay and concrete eggs.
- Elevage:24 months on the lees. Fermentation in concrete egg / Clay.
- Winemaker Name:André Heucq
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-heucq.com/fr/
- Total Production:2,500 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:André Heucq has been Certified Biodynamic since 2018 and they follow organic and sustainable farming principles.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes