Meunier - 2016
This vintage Champagne from 100% Pinot Meunier spends three years on the lees and receives no dosage, yielding a pure and fresh expression of the grape. Tantalizing aromas of Nashi pears, quince, and cinnamon lead to a palate marked by balanced bitterness with bright tropical fruits and pineapple. Nashi pears, quince and a touch of cinnamon on the nose, with a palate marked by a balanced bitterness over pineapple and light notes of tropical fruits.
- Brand:Champagne Andre Heucq
- Sub-Region:Marne Valley
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:25mg/L
- Climate:The climate of Vallée de la Marne is oceanic with a continental influence.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:5.7 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1990.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:36 months on lees. Fermentation in inox tank.
- Winemaker Name:André Heucq
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-heucq.com/fr/
- Total Production:8,000 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:André Heucq has been Certified Biodynamic since 2018 and they follow organic and sustainable farming principles.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes