Rose de Saignee - 2018
André Heucq crafts the Rosé de Saignée from a single plot of 50-year-old Pinot Meunier vines in Cuisles. It’s got expressive red fruit, spice, and flower aromas, plus a fresh and lively palate, with texture from 36 months spent on the lees. Red fruits, spices, flower on the nose with a fresh, lively and smooth attack on the palate.
- Brand:Champagne Andre Heucq
- Sub-Region:Marne Valley
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:25mg/L
- Climate:The climate of Vallée de la Marne is oceanic with a continental influence.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:5.7 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1970's
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks.
- Elevage:36 months on the lees. First fermentation occurs in steel tanks.
- Winemaker Name:André Heucq
- Producer Website:https://www.champagne-heucq.com/fr/
- Total Production:3,500 bottles
- Sustainable Certificates:André Heucq has been Certified Biodynamic since 2018 and they follow organic and sustainable farming principles.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes