Vintage Extra Brut 2013
This wine, with an extra brut dosage, is dominated by great Pinot Noir flavours which is tempered by the elegance of the Chardonnay from the Côte des Blancs and that signature touch of Meunier.
- Brand:Champagne Billecart-Salmon
- Sub-Region:Montagne de Reims, Côte des Blancs and Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal:5% Grands crus and Premiers crus, 62% Pinot Noir, 24% Chardonnay, 14% Meunier
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Vinification in stainless steel tanks
- Elevage:Ageing on lees: 89 months
- Tasting Notes:A charming mouthfeel with a delightful tension and notes of blueberries and cherry clafoutis, intensified by the delicate, creamy texture of a slow second fermentation. The wine rises to a distinguished complexity and enjoys a lingering, delicately structured finish.