Cabernet Sauvignon California - 2019
The wine makers at Poco a Poco, spanish for little by little, fittingly produce wine worthy of their name. The attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile ensures that Poco a Poco brings the highest quality wine to your table. Poco a Poco's Lake County Sauvignon Blanc is a perfect example of the comanies commitment to excellence. This particular wine offers an unique aroma of cherries, wet forest floor and licorice abound. The palate mirrors the aromas with a hint of cumin, light tannins and texture for a beautifully complex finish. While not yet certified, the harvesting of the vines used in the production of this wine adhere to all organic farming requirements.
- Brand:Poco a Poco
- Sub-Region:Sonoma County
- Commune/Village:Russian River Valley
- Varietal:Cabernet Sauvignon
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- How much so2 added:free so2 of 58 ppm
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:The wine was fermented in open top tanks and then aged in neutral French oak. Undergoing a native primary and secondary fermentation.
- Winemaker Name:Luke Bass
- Total Production:620 cases