Blush Santa Barbara County - 2021
Fresh peach, wild strawberries, pencil eraser, elevated, fresh lemonade on the nose. Strawberry lemon curd on the palate, honeyed but not overly sweet, delicious acidity. Serve chilled if desired.
- Brand:Scotty Boy!
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
- Varietal:White Hawk Chardonnay 43% (214 days on skins), White Hawk Chardonnay 40% (barrel fermented), Thompson Vineyard Mourvèdre 17% (190 days on skins)
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:Combination of on skins and barrel fermentation
- Elevage:Pressed and blended to tank and settled for 3 months
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://scottyboy.wine/
- Total Production:230 cases