Uno Numero Santa Barbara County - 2021
Where most orange wines fail, Uno Numero succeeds: at the intersection of bold primary fruit expression and the moderation and balance provided by bold framed, exceptionally savory structure. Nectar pear, orange blooms, and a smattering of woodland floor are what meet the nose. Flavor profile: fresh apricot, acidic citrus, and savory sour pears. Lots and plenty of affection. It's fine to serve cold.
- Brand:Scotty Boy!
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
- Varietal:60% Viognier (42 days on skins), 35% Chardonnay (183 days on skins), 5% Grenache Blanc (48 days on skins)
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:100% native/ambient primary and secondary fermentation
- Elevage:pressed and blended to tank & settled for 5 months
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://scottyboy.wine/
- Total Production:550 cases