Artesanal Suave 100% de Agave Tequila Blanco NV
A fuller-bodied Blanco Tequila that’s ideal for sipping, the Artesanal Suave boasts a grassy, high-toned nose and a prime balance between minerality and agave sweetness on the palate.
- Varietal:Estate-grown Blue Weber agave from a 300-hectares organically farmed lowland site.
- Size:375ml, 750ml
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Fermented in El Llano's original cement vat with house yeast for 6-7 days.
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot stills with a copper condenser
- Still Size:2,500L
- Distiller Name:Eduardo & Jaime Orendain
- Finishing:Rested in neutral tanks for 60 days, then bottled with no chill filtration.
- Producer Website:https://www.tequilaarette.com/
- Tasting Notes:Grassy, high toned nose balanced by minerality and agave sweetness on the palate. The Suave Blanco has more body than its Clasica counterpart, making it the ideal sipping Tequila.