Artesanal Suave Fuerte 100% de Agave Tequila Blanco 6 NV
Bottled directly from the “alambique de olla,” the Suave Fuerte has a higher proof than Arette’s other Blancos. It delivers high-toned citrus, plus light vegetal notes and a finish kissed by black pepper.
- Varietal:Estate-grown Blue Weber agave from a 300-hectares organically farmed lowland site.
- Size:375ml, 750ml
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Fermented in stainless steel with house yeast.
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot stills with a copper condenser
- Still Size:2,500L
- Distiller Name:Eduardo & Jaime Orendain
- Finishing:Rested in neutral tanks for 60 days, then bottled with no chill filtration.
- Producer Website:https://www.tequilaarette.com/
- Tasting Notes:Arette's still strength Fuerte Tequila brings high toned citrus to their Blanco; light vegetal notes and citrus on the palate and black pepper on the finish.