Clasica 100% de Agave Tequila Blanco NV
This robust Tequila Blanco shows fruit up front, with intricate notes of pepper, herbs, and flowers that accompany a subtle earthiness.
- Varietal:Estate-grown Blue Weber agave from a 300-hectares organically farmed lowland site.
- Size:750ml, 1L
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Fermented in stainless steel with house yeast for 5-7 days.
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot stills with a copper condenser
- Still Size:2,500L
- Distiller Name:Eduardo & Jaime Orendain
- Finishing:Rested in neutral tanks for 30 days, then bottled with no chill filtration.
- Producer Website:https://www.tequilaarette.com/
- Tasting Notes:Light colored fruit and agave start on the start, followed with pepper, herbal and a floral notes, and earthiness on the palate. A robust Blanco Tequila, ideal for sipping and for cocktail.