Breva Criolla Pet Nat - 2022
The Pet Nat has an appearance of cherry red color, with notes of fresh red fruits such as cherries, currant and raspberries on the nose. On the palate, plumbs and blackberries are present. It has a sweet entry and a refreshing finish provided by the fine bubbles of carbon dioxide.
- Varietal:Criolla Grande
- Color:Sparkling Rose
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:31
- Climate:Mendoza provides perfect circumstances for the development of organic wines because it is a desert with about 330 days of sun and an annual rainfall of 220ml. Drip irrigation is used to water plants, thereby conserving water and reducing waste. Summers are warm, but temperatures can drop dramatically at night. This causes a thermal amplitude of roughly 20°C.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:35 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2006
- Fermentation:"The wine was made without adding sulfur dioxide or other additives fermented by indigenous yeasts, finishing the second fermentation inside the bottle. "
- Elevage:950 m.a.s.l.
- Winemaker Name:Victoria Brond
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://alpamanta.com/en/
- Total Production:22,400 bottles