Breva Sauvignon Blanc 2020
This wine is cloudy to the eye since it was bottled with the fine flock of conservation. The nose presents floral notes of orange blossom, citrus notes reminiscent of lime, orange peel and grapefruit. It also presents notes of white fruit and chocolate.
- Sub-Region:Lujan de Cuyo
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
- Size:750 ml
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:87
- Climate:Mendoza provides perfect circumstances for the development of organic wines because it is a desert with about 330 days of sun and an annual rainfall of 220ml. Drip irrigation is used to water plants, thereby conserving water and reducing waste. Summers are warm, but temperatures can drop dramatically at night. This causes a thermal amplitude of roughly 20°C.
- Harvest Technique:Organic and Biodynamic farming. Soil with vegetation cover without soil movement. Manual picking in 20 kgs boxes.
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:35ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2006
- Fermentation:Alcoholic fermentation with natural yeast. For fermentation we use concrete tanks, concrete eggs, ceramic clivers and Austrian wood stockingers. Cliver is a ceramic jar from Italy. Stockinger is a 1,000 liter oak cask from Austrian woodspontaneous fermentation with native yeast.
- Elevage:950 m.a.s.l.
- Winemaker Name:Victoria Brond
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Scores:91 pts Vinous 2021
- Producer Website:https://www.alpamanta.com
- Total Production:9,500 bottles