Natal Malbec Ugarteche, Lujan de Cuyo Mendoza 2022
Alpamanta means "Love to Earth" or "terroir" in the native Quechuan language. A tenet of the region’s ancient Indigenous culture that has promoted a way of working that requires co-existing in harmony with nature and the environment. Taking care of the Earth. "Alpamanta Estate Malbec is elaborated with the best grapes of our vineyard. It expresses aromas of black fruits, berries and vanilla. In mouth, it is concentrated and full-bodied, has ripe tannin and a firm finish." - Winemaker’s Notes
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:64
- Climate:Mendoza provides perfect circumstances for the development of organic wines because it is a desert with about 330 days of sun and an annual rainfall of 220ml. Drip irrigation is used to water plants, thereby conserving water and reducing waste. Summers are warm, but temperatures can drop dramatically at night. This causes a thermal amplitude of roughly 20°C.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:35ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2006
- Fermentation:Fermented at 25°C with indigenous yeasts.
- Elevage:950 m.a.s.l.
- Winemaker Name:Victoria Brond
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:https://alpamanta.com/en/
- Total Production:20,000 bottles