33 1/3 Rhone Blend Santa Barbara - 2019
This red wine receives its name from the percentages of Syrah, Cinsaut, and Counoise that make up the final blend. A heavy hitter among natural wines in the United States, from Santa Barbara County. 100% destemmed Syrah, 100% whole cluster Cinsault and Counoise. Pressed after 16 days and aged for 18 months in neutral French wood, this wine is made entirely from natural ingredients.
The red fruit is prominent, and there is a light oak flavor. Allow some time for this one to breathe; it improves with time in the bottle.
- Brand:Lo-Fi Wines
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
- Varietal:33.33% Syrah, 33.33% Cinsaut, 33.33% Counoise
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:Syrah 100% destemmed, Cinsault & Counoise 100% whole cluster. 100% natural primary and secondary; pressed after 16 days
- Elevage:18 months in barrel
- Total Production:193 cases