Aglianico IGT 2019
Fattoria La Rivolta’s organic Aglianico yields a rich, intense, red-fruited wine in the glass. Classically structured, this is a well-rounded and traditional expression of Aglianico in every sense.
- Brand:Fattoria La Rivolta
- Sub-Region:Benevento Taburno
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:80mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean, with a long, dry summer and cool winters.
- Harvest Technique:After green harvesting in June, harvest traditionally takes place during September.
- Soil:Clay and Limestone
- Vineyard Size:30
- Vine Age (year planted):1999; 2005; 2015
- Fermentation:Grapes are pressed with a gentle, manual press and then transferred into stainless steel tanks of various sizes. Fermentation occurs at 24 degrees celsius with selected organic yeasts.
- Elevage:Stainless steel 8 months and 3 in bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Vincenzo Mercurio and Giuseppe Tribuno
- Finning & Filtration:Yes, standard housing filter
- Producer Website:http://www.fattorialarivolta.com/
- Total Production:30,000 btl
- Sustainable Certificates:ICEA L’agricolture Biologica Certification