Albet i Noya ‘Petit Albet’ Brut Reserva 2019
Albet i Noya was founded in 1978 and built on the foundation of organic workmanship, but the family's experience goes back five generations further to beginning of twentieth century. Their great great grandfather Joan Albet i Rovirosa arrived to work vineyards in Sant Pau d'Ordal during the height of the phylloxera crisis and never left. Today they are one of the few producers that bottle their wines under the name "Classic Penedès" as opposed to "Cava," which signifies, among other things, that all the fruit was grown, harvested, and vinified on their estate and aged a minimum of 15 months prior to release.
- Brand:Albet i Noya
- Varietal:Macabeo, Xarello, Parellada
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:81 mg/l
- Harvest Technique:harvested by hand
- Soil:Calcareous clay
- Vine Age (year planted):varied
- Fermentation:Fermentation for 26 days at 15ºC. Second fermentation and ageing with lees at a temperature of 16ºC following the traditional "Champenoise" method.