Artesanal Suave 100% de Agave Tequila Reposado 6x750m NV
Light-gold in the glass, this is a graceful Reposado with cooked sugar and hay on the nose, accompanied by baking spice and black pepper on the palate. It all culminates with a finish of spice-tinged agave sweetness.
- Varietal:Estate-grown Blue Weber agave from a 300-hectares organically farmed lowland site.
- Size:375ml, 750ml
Show More Less Information
- Fermentation:Fermented in El Llano's original cement vat with house yeast for 6-7 days.
- Still Type:Stainless steel pot stills with a copper condenser
- Still Size:2,500L
- Cooperage:Ex-Bourbon barrels
- Maturation:Aged for six months.
- Distiller Name:Eduardo & Jaime Orendain
- Finishing:Rested in neutral tanks for 60 days, then bottled with no chill filtration.
- Producer Website:https://www.tequilaarette.com/
- Tasting Notes:Light golden in color with cooked sugar and hay on the nose, followed up by baking spice and black pepper on the palate. A lingering agave sweetness and light spice on the finish.