ArtEmisia Trebbiano Nature - 2021
Artemisia comes from the grapes of the hills of the Abruzzo. Immediately after the harvest, the grapes are pressed and the resulting juice is cooled and separated from the skins. This cooling process is necessary in order to preserve the varietal aromas The grapes this wine are able to reach the full maturation typical of warm regions, yet maintaining a significant aromatic profile and an excellent health condition. This white wine is able to express very particular olfactory notes that recall citrus and white flowers. At the taste, there is fullness and a body rightly supported by acidity. The result is a well-balanced wine with an immediate and pleasant drinkability. This wine goes well with fresh cheeses, fish and seafood. Also ideal as an aperitif.
- Varietal:Trebbiano D'Abruzzo
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:18 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean climate
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:20 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995.0
- Fermentation:Immediately after the harvest, the grapes are pressed and the resulting juice is cooled and after 36 hours separated from the skins. This cooling process is necessary in order to preserve the varietal aromas. Spontaneus fermentation in stainless steel.
- Elevage:Only stainless steel and then 6 months in bottles. Very low sulfites.
- Winemaker Name:Artemio Busiati in collaboration with Salvatore Agusta
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:550 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes