Ascoltati - 2020
This natural wine is a light Rosato Cerasuolo crafted from Rondinella, Merlot, and Molinara. Hailing from a vineyard situated between Lombardy and Veneto, it’s a fresh and chillable wine, showcasing energetic plum and tart cherry with vegetal and pine notes. Plum, Vegetal, Tart Cherry, Pine
- Varietal:40% Merlot, 50% Rondinella, 10% Molinara
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:15 mg/l
- Climate:This area is characterized by a cold/mild climate;
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:1.5 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1998.0
- Fermentation:After destemming, the grapes macerate on the skins for 14 hours, then ferment in concrete and undergo malolactic conversion.
- Elevage:IN THE CONCRETE TANK FOR 8 MONTHS, THEN IN THE BOTTLE FOR AT LEAST 6 MORE
- Winemaker Name:Sharom Messori
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:201 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Foligodia is Certified Biodynamic and follows organic prinicples in their vineyards and orchards.