Barbera D'Asti - 2021
An aromatic and classically structured Barbera d’Asti from a single-vineyard, this is a fresh, well-balanced interpretation of the Barbera grape. Medium-bodied with delicate tannins, its vibrant aromas and flavors of tart blackberry and black currants are accented by floral notes.
It is a dry, soft and fresh wine, well balanced, pleasant and intriguing drink, refreshed by a crunchy acidity. It goes very well with first courses based on meat sauces and will conquer your audience during grilling. This is a dry, medium-bodied, low tannins wine.
- Brand:Tenuta Santa Chiara
- Commune/Village:Castagnole Monferrato
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:66 mg/L
- Climate:Cold winters with a strong wind presence; medium low rainfall; dry and hot summers.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:loam soils
- Vineyard Size:4 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):2012.0
- Fermentation:Fermentation occurs in stainless steel tanks at a constant temperature of 25 degrees. Pump-overs are used regularly during fermentation. After approximately 60 days, malolactic fermentation begins.
- Elevage:6 months in stainless steel, and 3 months in the bottle, unfiltered.
- Winemaker Name:Luca Ferraris
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Total Production:1,000 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Tenuta Santa Chiara practices organic and sustainable farming across its vineyards, exclusively using products with a low environmental impact to preserve their local biodiversity.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes