Barolo Parussi DOCG 2017
The Parussi is a beautifully elegant and drinkable Barolo. A floral nose develops in the glass to reveal hints of Mediterranean spice, plus red and blue berries. Structured with silky tannins, it’s both approachable and impressively nuanced. Bright ruby color, not very colorful. The nose is floral with hints of mediterranean spices and wild red and blue berries. Very elegant and drinkable Barolo, with suducent structure and silk tannins.
- Sub-Region:Barolo DOCG
- Varietal:100% Nebbiolo
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added: 38 mg/l
- Climate:Castiglione Falletto village. position nord ovest. Continental climate in high altitude
- Harvest Technique:Grapes are harvested by hand.
- Soil:Sandy soil
- Vineyard Size:0.4 hectar
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:A 30-day, controlled-temperature fermentation and maceration takes place in oak barrels with the cap submerged and air pumping. Malolactic conversion occurs after two months.
- Elevage:Aging for at least 24 months in 20 hl oak used barrel. Bottling without filtration
- Winemaker Name:Flavio Sobrero
- Finning & Filtration:No
- Producer Website:https://sobrerofrancesco.it/
- Total Production:200 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Suolo e Salute,
- Sustainable Practice:Sobrero is Certified Organic and practices dry-farming in their vineyards.