Bear' Bio Chardonnay IGT - 2019
In 2005, Marco Cecchini established a negociant business, buying grapes from carefully selected small-scale local growers and vinifying them in his modern winery. Here, his family releases D'Orsaria wines from the winery at Orsaria, near Premariacco. A beautifully soft and rich white wine, silky in nuances, with aromas reminiscent of ripe fruits. A ripe, intense bouquet, abounding in flavors of both citrus and tropical fruits with delicate earthy and mineral notes.
- Region:Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Varietal:Bear' Bio Chardonnay IGT
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50 ml/g
- Climate:The summers are warm, the winters are very cold, and it is partly cloudy year round. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 30°F to 84°F and is rarely below 21°F or above 92°F.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:sandy soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2000.0
- Fermentation:Whole grapes are softly pressed, and the must is stored in controlled temperature tanks after a first racking. Fermentation takes place at a controlled temperature of 15-16°C (60°F).
- Elevage:6-8 months in bottle
- Winemaker Name:Marco Cecchini
- Total Production:600 cases
- Sustainable Practice:No