"Bianco" TetraPak Marche
A refreshing, zesty white wine crafted from organically grown declassified Verdicchio di Castello di Jesi. Texture from three months of lees aging complements dry peach, pear, citrus, and balanced acidity that persist over a crisp finish. dry peach, pear, citrus with balanced acidity, crisp finish
- Region:Castilla La Mancha
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:50.0
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:After fermentation in stainless steel, the wine ages for a minimum three months on the lees.
- Elevage:Stainless steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Michael Schmelzer supervisor
- Producer Website:https://1glwines.com
- Total Production:1100.0
- Sustainable Certificates:Fuoristrada is Certified Organic and uses biodynamic and sustainable practices, like TetraPak packaging.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes