Bianco Vermentino di Sardegna 2021
Pusole Bianco is white wine produced by Pusole Winery with Vermentino local grapes. 100% Vermentino picked by hand with fermentation taking place in stainless tanks (with two days’ maceration on the skin) started with a pied de cuvée. The wine then remains in the stainless steel tanks until spring and is bottled without filtration. This is fresh and intense: abundant with aromas of citrus friuts and lemon tree leaves. A hint of rosemary is intertwined with evident mineral notes, a testimony to the strong presence of granite in the vineyard soil.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:40 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean with intese sea wind
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:2 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1998
- Fermentation:Vermentino grapes are picked by hand and after destemming and ppressing them, fermentation takes place in stainless tanks (with two days’ maceration on the skin) started with a pied de cuvée of indigenous yeast. The wine then remains in the stainless steel tanks until spring and is bottled without filtration.
- Elevage:6 months on tank, 2 in bottle.
- Winemaker Name:Roberto Pusole
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Total Production:500 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:0 chemical impact in the vineyards
- Sustainable Practice:Yes