Blush Santa Barbara County 2021
Fresh peach, wild strawberries, pencil eraser, elevated, fresh lemonade on the nose. Strawberry lemon curd on the palate, honeyed but not overly sweet, delicious acidity. Serve chilled if desired.
- Brand:Scotty Boy!
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
- Varietal:White Hawk Chardonnay 43% (214 days on skins), White Hawk Chardonnay 40% (barrel fermented), Thompson Vineyard Mourvèdre 17% (190 days on skins)
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:Combination of on skins and barrel fermentation
- Elevage:Pressed and blended to tank and settled for 3 months
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:https://scottyboy.wine/
- Total Production:230 cases