Amigo Imaginario 2019
Bodega de Forlong is the classic utopian story of love at first sight: love of the land, of the return to traditions, love of the natural elements and an overall profound admiration and respect for the environment. Alejandro Naváerez y Rocío Áspera are natives of El Puerto de Santa Maria, old classmates who became friends turned lovers turned business partners and dreamcatchers. An unbelievably gastronomic wine – this “orange” wine that tastes like the finest of Oloroso but has the body and electricity of a vibrant white wine. Crystalline amber in color and insanely aromatic, the unctuous notes of tropical fruits and hazelnuts are chiseled on the palate by the precision of aged Palomino. There is the succulence of dried apricots and the hint of cocoa you love in your Generoso, but with a poise and precision that make it a delight for your gastronomic by the glass program.
- Brand:Bodegas De Forlong
- Sub-Region:El Puerto Santa Maria
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:14 ha
- Fermentation:Early, hand harvest, this wine receives the absolute first selection of fruit from the Platalina vineyard. Upon arriving to the winery, the grapes are immersed into a cold refrigerator at 40° F for up to 48 hours. Next, the grapes are again hand selected for the best quality and then head to the de-stemmer. Whole grapes then enter stainless steel tank where spontaneous fermentation begins and During this time they implore hand punch-downs and after 25 days, they press.
- Winemaker Name:Rocío Áspera and Alejando Narváez