Bolla Galeotta Rosato Frizzante 2021
An unusual expression of the Syrah grape, a friendly, fine and delicate bubble; natural, drinkable and expansive. This petnat has a fun and fragrant profile, with notes of rose petals, magnolia, elderflower and mandarin orange. On the palate it shows characters of lime blossoms, lime and bergamot. Medium body, this is a fresh and vibrant sparkling wine.
- Brand:Fabrizio Dionisio
- Size:750 ml
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:30 mg/l
- Climate:In Cortona, the summers are short, warm, and mostly clear and the winters are long, very cold, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 33°F to 87°F and is rarely below 24°F or above 95°F.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:schist soils
- Vineyard Size:5 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:"After carefully monitoring the fermentation and verifying that the residual sugars in the must matches that of our previous trials - which assures us that there will be the right amount of carbon dioxide and effervescence after the transformation of sugars into alcohol - we bottle the wine. Its indigenous yeasts remain at the base of the bottle: in fact, this kind of wine is said to have ""a bottom"" or, as our cousins over the Alps say, ""sur lie"". These yeasts signify that the fermentation continues and concludes within the bottle, creating those much-desired bubbles and delightful color – always pink. "
- Elevage:A short maturation on lees and after that the ageing period is spent in glass-lined cement vats for at least 8 months.
- Winemaker Name:Valentino Ciarla, Attilio Pagli, Alessandro Lanterna
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:http://www.fabriziodionisio.it/
- Total Production:100 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes