This versatile and juicy white wine captures the easygoing nature of Southern Portugal’s native grape varieties. A mix of grapes grown on granite and schist soils, the wine bursts with notes of gooseberry, tropical fruit, and fresh grass. Mirra Branco embodies the crowd-pleasing style of wines Portugal is beloved for producing. A versatile and juicy wine with well-defined gooseberry, fresh cut grass and tropical fruit notes with fresh and lively finish. Delicious as an appetizer or as a company to poultry and rich fish dishes.
- Brand:GOTA, LTD.
- Varietal:30% Arinto, 25% Fernao Pires,15% Roupeiro, 15% Rabo de Ovelha, 15% others
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:90 mg /liter TOTAL
- Harvest Technique:The harvest occurs early, usually during the final days of August.
- Soil:clay soils
- Fermentation:After harvest, lots are co-fermented with native yeasts in stainless steel vessels. The fermentation process lasts an average of two to three weeks.
- Elevage:Wine rests on the lees for about 9 months and is then filtered and bottled and aged for an additional 6 months
- Finning & Filtration:Filtered
- Sustainable Practice:Yes