Buellklong Santa Barbara County 2021
Product of the Santa Barbara wine region's epicenter, Buellton. In the scent, you get notes of lemon gummy bears, candied kumquats, and lemon verbena; on the tongue, you get hints of melon, white peach, and candied lemon peel.
- Brand:Scotty Boy!
- Sub-Region:Santa Barbara County
- Varietal:Grenache Blanc 60%, Chardonnay 40%
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Fermentation:Full carbonic fermentation (18 days on skins)
- Elevage:Pressed to tank and settled for 7 months
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Producer Website:https://scottyboy.wine/
- Total Production:357 cases