Barrel Strength Bourbon Whiskey NV
The concept for Barrel Strength originated from a discussion about the benefits of drinking whiskey straight from the cask, undiluted. Not long after, development began on an enhanced version of their original Straight Bourbon. Barrel Strength Bourbon, which is sourced directly from barrels and bottled at cask strength, amplifies the already robust barrel characteristics that are characteristic of the spirit. Outwardly, it has a rich amber color. Somewhat butterscotch-like, lightly sweet, and smoked in aroma. The first impression is a warm one, with lots of robust vanilla taste. Mid-palate: smokey, sweet, peppery, and quite hot. Honey adds a hint of sweetness to the finish.
- Brand:Bull Run Distillery
- Varietal:25% rye, 65% corn, 10% malted barley and Bull Run Water
Show More Less Information
- Maturation:Barrel aged for minimum 4–6 years
- Distiller Name:Lee Medoff
- Producer Website:https://www.bullrundistillery.com/