Bulles de Pinot 2021
A spirited method ancestral sparkling wine made from 100% Pinot Noir cultivated on the clay-limestone soils of the Les Clous lieu dit. The grapes go directly to the press after hand-harvesting, and are fermented with native yeasts. The finished wine is undisgorged, yielding a bubbly that is charismatic and fruit driven with great texture.
- Brand:Paul Prieur & Fils
- Varietal:Pinot Noir
- Color:Sparkling Red
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:None
- Climate:Temperate with a continental influence
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1990
- Fermentation:Grapes are pressed and fermentation occurs with indigenous yeasts in stainless steel. The wine is bottled with 15 g/L of residual sugar, and is allowed to finish fermentation in bottle. The wine is not digsorged.
- Elevage:on lees for 6 months minimum
- Finning & Filtration:no filtration, light clay-based fining (vegan).
- Producer Website:https://www.paul-prieur.fr/
- Total Production:250
- Sustainable Certificates:Under official conversion to biodynamics since 2019
- Sustainable Practice:Under official conversion to biodynamics since 2019