Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2020
Rich scents of juicy black and crimson fruits emerge from the wine's earthy and loamy undertones. Bright flavors of blackberry, cherry, and cassis on the palate with a medium body. Vanilla and dry herb undertones make for a smooth finish.
- Brand:Vina Fray Leon
- Region:Maipo Valley
- Varietal:Cabernet Sauvignon
Show More Less Information
- Climate:The winters are chilly, with highs of 14.5°C and lows of 4°C on average. The daily temperature range throughout the summer is quite large, averaging between 12 and 28.5 degrees Celsius. The afternoon winds that blow over the Maipo River basin tend to be chilly, which is great for the vineyards.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1970-1975
- Fermentation:temperature control / stainless steel fermentation
- Winemaker Name:Pable Morande
- Finning & Filtration:filtered and fined
- Sustainable Practice:Yes