Cannonau di Sardegna 2021
This red wine has great personality and a clear Mediterranean soul; with its aromas it evokes the richness of Oliastra in Sardinia. Wine made with pure artisanal methods by Pusole Winery with Cannonau local grapes An elegant bouquet of red fruits, Mediterranean herbs and sweet spices is the prelude to a full and balanced taste, with a long and persistent finish.
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:40 mg/l
- Climate:Mediterranean with intese sea wind
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:alluvial soils
- Vineyard Size:3 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2000
- Fermentation:After crushing and desteming partially grapes, the spontaneus fermentation starts and maceration last for 10 days, with one or two pumping over just at the end. Malolactic conversion happens naturally in the same tank. aging 10 months in steel tank.
- Elevage:aging 10 months in steel tank.
- Winemaker Name:Roberto Pusole
- Finning & Filtration:None
- Total Production:800 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:We are certified for ZERO PHYTOSANITARY RESIDUES in soil and in wine
- Sustainable Practice:Yes