Sauvignon Blanc 2021
This wine has a delicate yellow color with greenish highlights. There are traces of herbs and lots of tropical and citrus fruits. This white wine tastes fresh and young, with a full body and a long finish. Use it to prepare fresh sea bass or any other seafood dish that features garlic.
- Brand:Vina Fray Leon
- Region:Maule Valley
- Varietal:Sauvignon Blanc
Show More Less Information
- Climate:Sub-humid Mediterranean describes the climate here, however this valley has more varying climates than any other on Earth. During the winter months, it rains frequently and the average temperature is low, with a significant temperature swing between the day and night.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:calcareous soils
- Vine Age (year planted):2000-2010
- Fermentation:temperature control / stainless steel fermentation
- Winemaker Name:Pablo Morandé
- Finning & Filtration:filtered and fined
- Sustainable Practice:Yes