Chablis 1er Cru "Beauroy" 2021
This mineral-driven Chablis comes from less than half a hectare of vines in the Beauroy Premier Cru. Rooted on a steep slope of chalky clay, they produce Chardonnay with a warm, robust, structured profile. Exotic fruit define the nose and palate, with notes of green apple, pepper, and smoke. The color is a light lemon with aromas of exotic fruits. Medium acidity on the palate, along with a lot of pineapple, green apple, mango and a bit of pepper and smoke.
- Brand:Domaine Daniel Dampt
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:Yes
- Climate:When it comes to climate. It has a semi-continental climate without maritime influence. The peak summer growing season can be hot; and wintertime can be long, cold and harsh, with frosty conditions lasting to early May.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:marl soils
- Vineyard Size:45 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995
- Fermentation:They ferment the wine in stainless steel, allowing the Chardonnay character to shine.
- Elevage:Stainless steel for 9 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:Vincent Dampt and Sébastien Dampt
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Producer Website:https://www.chablis-dampt.com/
- Sustainable Practice:Yes