Chablis 1er Cru "Les Vaillons" 2021
Hailing from the Premier Cru of Vaillons on Chablis’ southwest side, this wine is fresh and energetic, with buttery and almond complexity on the nose. The vineyard’s southeast-facing slopes have a geological profile similar to the Grand Cru sites on the other side of the village, yielding a complete and balanced wine. This wine presents itself with a citrine yellow colour with greenish nuances and a fresh nose with buttery notes and slight aromas of sweet almonds, revealing in the mouth a complete and versatile profile.
- Brand:Domaine Daniel Dampt
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:Yes
- Climate:When it comes to climate. It has a semi-continental climate without maritime influence. The peak summer growing season can be hot; and wintertime can be long, cold and harsh, with frosty conditions lasting to early May.
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:marl soils
- Vineyard Size:3.6 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1980
- Fermentation:They ferment the wine in stainless steel, allowing the Chardonnay character to shine.
- Elevage:Stainless steel for 9 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:Vincent Dampt and Sébastien Dampt
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Producer Website:https://www.chablis-dampt.com/
- Sustainable Practice:Yes