Chablis 1er Cru "Mont du Milieu" - 2020
These hilltop vines sit on the western end of the Monts de Milieu, and they consistently deliver complex tropical aromas and a rounded mid-palate. This is an elegant, mineral wine with a crystalline finish. Mont du milieu always shows advanced notes of tropical aromas, a more pronounced maturity, round and mouth-watery mid-palate. The finish is crystalline.
- Brand:Domaine de L'Enclos
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:~15-20mg/L
- Climate:Semi-continental with oceanic influences
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:marl soils
- Vineyard Size:0.75 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1995.0
- Fermentation:Half of the grapes ferment in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks, and the other half in used oak barrels. It starts with pied-de-cuve yeasts and no sulfites are added.
- Elevage:Up to 18 months on fine lees, no stirring.
- Winemaker Name:Romain and Damien Bouchard
- Finning & Filtration:Yes
- Producer Website:https://www.domainedelenclos.fr
- Total Production:450 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Domaine de l'Enclos is Certified Organic and uses biodynamic farming practices.