L’Assemblage is a powerfully aromatic blend of half Chardonnay and half Pinot Noir. 70–80% vintage wines give it freshness and ripe fruit, while 20–30% perpetual reserve wines lend complexity. Pale in the glass, its aromas are fresh and fruit-forward, and its palate is structured and long. This cuvée has an elegant and pale colour and a powerful nose with finesse, fruits and freshness. It has a very fine palate, structured and fresh with a real length.
- Brand:Champagne Pertois-Moriset
- Sub-Region:Côte des Blancs
- Commune/Village:Le Mesnil-sur-Oger
- Varietal:50% Chardonnay / 50% Pinot Noir
- Color:Sparkling White
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:At harvest before pressing and at disgorgement.
- Climate:In Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, the summers are short, comfortable, and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold, windy, and mostly cloudy.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:20 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1935, 1995
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place in stainless steel.
- Elevage:Stainless steel for 24 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:The House’s history began through the marriage between Yves Pertois and Janine Moriset. Today, The House is managed by their granddaughter Cécile and her husband Vincent.
- Finning & Filtration:Disgorged
- Producer Website:https://www.pertoismoriset.com/en
- Sustainable Certificates:Pertois Moriset is now a member of the prestigious Club Trésors de Champagne.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes
- Tasting Notes:This cuvée has an elegant and pale colour and a powerful nose with finesse, fruits and freshness. It has a very fine palate, structured and fresh with a real length.