Les Quatre Grand Cru
Les Quatre shows the sophistication and prestige of Chardonnay grown on Grand Cru sites in Mesnil-sur-Oger, Oger, Chouilly, and Cramant. Vinified in stainless steel and a little oak, it’s elegant and refined, with dried-fruit aromas, elegant smokiness, and creaminess from at least three years of bottle age. This cuvee has a very elegant colour with golden hues and a powerful nose with a sophisticated style of dried fruits. It is subtle on the palate with an elegant smokiness and creaminess.
- Brand:Champagne Pertois-Moriset
- Sub-Region:Cote des Blancs
- Commune/Village:Le Mesnil-sur-Oger
- Varietal:Chardonnay (100% Grand Cru)
- Color:Sparkling White
- Size:750ml and 375ml
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:At harvest before pressing and at disgorgement.
- Climate:In Le Mesnil-sur-Oger, the summers are short, comfortable, and partly cloudy and the winters are very cold, windy, and mostly cloudy.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:limestone rich soils
- Vineyard Size:20 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1935, 1995
- Fermentation:Fermentation takes place in stainless steel and neutral oak.
- Elevage:Steel and neutral oak. 36 months on the lees.
- Winemaker Name:The House’s history began through the marriage between Yves Pertois and Janine Moriset. Today, The House is managed by their granddaughter Cécile and her husband Vincent.
- Finning & Filtration:Disgorged
- Producer Website:https://www.pertoismoriset.com/en
- Sustainable Certificates:Pertois Moriset is now a member of the prestigious Club Trésors de Champagne.
- Sustainable Practice:Pertois Moriset uses sustainable farming practices.
- Tasting Notes:This cuvee has a very elegant colour with golden hues and a powerful nose with a sophisticated style of dried fruits. It is subtle on the palate with an elegant smokiness and creaminess.