Chardonnay California - 2021
Wines from Bodan Roan are made with one thing in mind: to pair well with meals. To achieve this, high-quality grapes are used as a foundation for the winemaking process. The vineyards used to produce these wines are among the best in all of California. Flavors of apple, pear, cream, and vanilla can be detected. Fruity aromas of apples, pears, peaches, and pineapples.
- Brand:Bodan Roan
- Sub-Region:San Joaquin County
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Climate:Lodi's climate is classic Mediterranean, with hot, dry summers and mild, wet winters. While the sun and heat of summer help Lodi's grapes grow rich, ripe fruit flavors, the region's signature breezes help the grapes retain their inherent acidity, giving the resulting wines structure and depth.
- Harvest Technique:Hand and mechanically harvested
- Soil:loam soils
- Vine Age (year planted):Before 1993
- Fermentation:Stainless steel and barrel fermented