Empreintes Blanc VDF 2020
2019 vintage marks the arrival of 2 new wines with the Dupuy family based in Puisse guin Saint-Emilion. Manu, Victor and Camille are pursuing the hard work of thier father Gerard. They selected the best parcels of old vines to make these 2 new cuvees. Or ganic and demeter certified, no added sulfites. Notes of citrus, pear, and white flowers, fresh attack that leads to a round and subtle mid-palate.
- Brand:Chateau Beausejour
- Varietal:60% Sémillon, 40% Muscadelle
Show More Less Information
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:18 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1970-1975
- Fermentation:The wines are then fermented at temperatures below 30 degrees Celsius to retain their fruity aromas and produce harmonious bottles.
- Elevage:The tannins have been aged an average of 15 years, thanks to a long maceration that extracts the color and flavor compounds.
- Winemaker Name:Gérard Dupuy
- Producer Website:https://www.vignoblesdupuy.fr/