Bordeaux Rouge 2020
Château Jourdan taps their estate vineyards in the L'Entre-deux-mers villages of Rions and Blasimon to create this supple Bordeaux Rouge. It’s built on rich Merlot, while Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc add concentrated red and black fruit, plus seamless silky tannins. Gentle extraction and steel tank aging to produce a supple Bordeaux with silky tannins and a nice concentration of jammy red and black fruit. The 12% ALC balance the ripeness of the fruit and reveal a vivid harmony.
- Varietal:60% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:80 ppm total
- Harvest Technique:Mechanically harvested
- Soil:clay soils
- Vineyard Size:200 ha
- Vine Age (year planted):1992
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeasts.
- Elevage:8 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Jean-François Landié
- Finning & Filtration:Light fining and filtration
- Total Production:5000 cases
- Sustainable Certificates:Château Jourdan is Certified Sustainable.
- Sustainable Practice:Yes