Chenin Blanc Norgard Farms Mendocino - 2019
Beautiful, vibrant acidity, and excellent phenolic structure with notes of honeycomb, lemon curd, and lanolin.
- Brand:T. Berkley
- Sub-Region:Napa County
- Commune/Village:Napa Valley
- Varietal:Chenin Blanc
Show More Less Information
- Country:United States
- Climate:The climate can get very warm to hot during the growing season with mean July temperatures during the peak ripening month often in excess of 73°F (23°C). The average annual rainfall of 38 inches (964 mm) is mostly consolidated in the winter months, which means that drought is a common viticultural hazard that often requires supplemental irrigation.
- Harvest Technique:Hand harvested
- Soil:silt soils
- Vine Age (year planted):1980.0
- Fermentation:Mix of neutral French Oak barrels, stainless-steel barrels, and a concrete egg
- Elevage:Aged on lees for 12 months, and in tank (off lees) for 3 more months.
- Winemaker Name:Taylor Berkley Boydstun
- Producer Website:https://www.tberkleywines.com/
- Total Production:325 cases
- Sustainable Practice:Yes