Cinquante Cinq Chardonnay
Cinquante Cinq crafts their Chardonnay from carefully selected growers from across the Pays d’Oc region. Bright and lively, it showcases fresh fruit with stunning purity including pear, apple, and white almond blossoms. A well balanced Chardonnay, sapid with a dominance of white flesh fruit, pear, apples and some white almond hints
- Brand:Les Vins Aujoux
- Sub-Region:Pays d'Oc
- Varietal:100% Chardonnay
Show More Less Information
- How much so2 added:90 ppm total
- Climate:Continental with an Oceanic influence
- Harvest Technique:Harvest is carried out mechanically.
- Soil:Clay and limestone with some schist
- Vineyard Size:150 hectares
- Vine Age (year planted):2000.0
- Fermentation:Fermented with selected yeasts.
- Elevage:6 months in steel tank
- Winemaker Name:Jean-Marc Aujoux
- Finning & Filtration:Fined and filtered